Marketing Assistant (Full Time) – Orange, CA
Village Nurseries is hiring a full-time Marketing Assistant in Orange, CA at our corporate headquarters. We are a family-owned company operating as the West Coast division of TreeTown USA, a fast-growing, technology-driven company.This position assists with:
- executing marketing strategies and objectives
- maintaining marketing databases including product catalogs and customer/lead files
- compiling and distributing marketing and sales related reports
- posting online content to the companies’ website and social media accounts and responding to general inquiries
- Managing corporate memberships of industry organizations
- Assisting with promotional events and trade shows, including print management of promotional materials
- Participates in new research and design
- Conducts customer surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants must have:
- 1-3 years of exerpeince with MS Office, marketing software, and/or online applications (Constant Contact, Google Analytics, Google Business, WordPress)
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other publishing software
- Ability and willingness to travel for short periods with or without notice
- Working knowledge of nursery/landscape industries and plants/horticultural terminology is helpful.
Compensation and benefits:
This is an hourly position. Compensation begins at $16.00 per hour (negotiable depending on experience). Full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and holidays.
To apply please click through to fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief note of introduction.
Thank you for considering applying with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please take note of your desired job title and location clearly listed in the center of the page, you’ll need to fill that in on your employment application after you click “APPLY FOR THIS JOB”