Village Nurseries is proud to be one of the leading wholesale suppliers of ornamental plant materials to landscape professionals and retailers throughout the Southwest. Since our inception in 1976, we have pursued a vision to be a model of excellence within the Green Industry, by upholding a commitment to add value to our customers, and to the environment and communities in which we serve. Today, we have more than 900 acres of growing facilities in both Northern and Southern California, producing the most varied and complete inventory of trees and shrubs in the west:
- More than 6,500,000 units of 1 gallon shrubs, vines and specialty products
- More than 400,000 units of PF400 (trade 2 gallon) shrubs, including Flower Carpet Roses
- More than 2,500,000 units of 5 gallon shrubs, trees, vines and specialty products
- 300,000 – 15 gallon shrubs, trees and vines
- 45,000 – 24″ box, 10,000 36″ box trees and 1,000 48″ box trees
We have been busy working to find new and improved plant materials by forming strategic growing alliances with top breeders and growers both in the United States and around the globe. Our goal is to continuously offer new and superior plant materials that will make it easier for you to RETHINK YOUR LANDSCAPE™ and allow your designs to stand out from the rest. Following are examples of some of our latest alliances and new products:
- Monrovia® Nursery – Village is the only licensed grower of Monrovia’s ‘Distinctively Better Plants’ – supplying the landscape trade in the western United States
- Sunset Western Garden Collection™ – Exceptional plants for the western gardens, select for unique characteristics and performance including exciting foliage, longer bloom cycles and reduced maintenance and water requirements
- Anthony Tesselaar® Plants – We are the largest licensed grower on the west coast supplying the landscape trade with Flower Carpet® Roses
- Plant Development Services, Inc – Featuring Encore® Azaleas, multi-season blooming azaleas
- Plant Haven® International – Representing the best plant breeders from around the world
- Gardener’s Confidence® Collection – Plant material for a garden you can count on!
You’ll want to register to access our numerous plant availabilities, which are updated weekly. In addition you won’t want to miss our monthly eNewsletter, featuring popular trends and other Village Nurseries’ news. For more information on our upcoming Horticultural Encounter, CLICK HERE.